Free Wallpapers For iPhone 6, Xr, 11, 12, 12 Pro Max, 13
You can use any photo you have stored on your iPhone as your wallpaper. The iPhone's wallpaper is comparable to the wallpaper you'd find on a computer; it's the image or photo that serves as the backdrop for your menu and controls.
When you unlock your iPhone, the default background image is a beautiful view of the Earth. Even if it's dramatic, you surely have a photo of your spouse, kids, or pet that you'd want to use as the iPhone's wallpaper perhaps a photograph of your spouse, kids, or pet?
Do you want to change your iPhone's 12 wallpaper? You can use an Apple image or a photo of your own. Learn how to do it.
- On your iPhone, go to Settings.
To change your wallpaper, go to Settings, then to Wallpaper, then to Choose a New Wallpaper.
You can also enable Dark Appearance, which causes your iPhone's wallpaper to dim in response to ambient light.
- Select an image
Choose from Dynamic, Stills, Live, or a photo of your own. With each iOS release, the default wallpapers change.
You'll need an iPhone 6s or later to select a Live Wallpaper or Live Photo.
Live Wallpaper is not available on the iPhone XR and iPhone SE (1st and 2nd generation).
- Choose a display setting and move the image.
To move the image, drag it. Alternatively, pinch to zoom in and out to fit the image on the screen.
Some photos may not be able to move or scale.
The wallpaper moves when you tilt your screen if Perspective Zoom is turned on. Tap the Perspective Zoom button to turn it off. When Reduce Motion or Low Power Mode are enabled, the Perspective Zoom display option is disabled. You can turn on either the Live Photo effect or Perspective Zoom if your wallpaper is a Live Photo, but not both at the same time.
Tap Set when you're through tweaking the image. To start afresh, tap Cancel.
- Set the wallpaper and decide where it will appear.
The wallpaper can be used as your Home screen, Lock screen, or both. When your iPhone is unlocked, the Home screen appears. When you wake up your iPhone, the Lock screen appears.
Lock your iPhone or go to the Home screen to see your new wallpaper.
Touch and hold the Lock screen to view your new Live wallpaper in action.
iPhone 12/12 Pro: 2 Ways How to Set Photo as Wallpaper
Changing the background on your iPhone 11 is simple, and there are several options.
iPhone 11 change wallpaper and lock screen
- On your iPhone, go to Settings.
- Tap the Wallpaper button.
- Select a New Background Image
- Select an image. Stock wallpaper on newer iPhones changes as well as ordinary static Dynamic, Stills, Live, or one of your images. With OS updates, new stock wallpaper is frequently available.
- After you've chosen an image, you can edit it to fit your screen.
- You have the option of having the wallpaper appear on your home screen, lock screen, or both.
Here's how to make your iPhone's home screen your own.
Continue reading to find out how simple it is to get some Apple-designed wallpaper.
- Scroll down to Wallpaper and select it from the Settings menu.
- Choose between Dynamic, Stills, and Live. When you've decided on a wallpaper, click the Set button. You can choose to have the wallpaper appear on your home screen, lock screen, or both.
- Take a look at your new wallpaper! You can see it on your lock screen (if your phone is locked) or your home screen (when you unlock the device). Watching a Live wallpaper (or photo) in motion is the most entertaining aspect, at least for me. By touching and holding the lock screen, you can do so.
Do you want to add a personal touch to your wallpaper? Make use of a photo from your Photos library. Tap the thumbnail for one of your photo albums, such as Camera Roll, Favorites, or Screenshots, on the wallpaper selection page. Swipe through your photos to find the one you want to set as your background and tap it. Select either Still or Perspective. After that, you can move and scale the image to fit your needs. Select whether you want it to be your lock screen, home screen, or both by tapping Set.
iPhone XR: How to Change Wallpaper on Home & Lock Screen + Tips
The new iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max wallpapers are designed to complement the hues of the new iPhones. To complement the graphite, gold, silver, and sierra blue color options for the new iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max, the wallpapers are available in four different variations: dark gray, gold, silver, and blue.
The iPhone 13 mini and iPhone 13 wallpapers are available in red, midnight, starlight, blue, and pink to match the new iPhone 13 hues.
Each wallpaper also comes in light and dark versions. These are live wallpapersthat animate when you press on them when set through iOS 15, however there is currently no convenient method for us to share the live mode versions.
iPhone 13/13 Pro: How to Set Wallpaper to Default
With limited time and energy, I'll merely show you how to change wallpapers for iPhone6, but keep in mind that changing wallpapers for iPhone 5S/C/5, iPads, iPods, and iOS 7, iOS 8 devices is a similar process.
How to Change your Wallpaper - iPhone 6
- Go to your iPhone 6's home screen and tap the Settings app to get the image.
- Tap Wallpapers & Brightness in Settings, then select the photos under Choose Wallpaper.
- Choose an image from Apple Wallpaper (including dynamic backdrops), Camera Roll, My Panoramas, and other photo folders.
- After you've chosen your wallpaper, click Set or Cancel if you want to change your mind.
- Choose whether the image will appear on your home screen, lock screen, or both. Choose your preferred option or press Cancel if needed.
Locate the image you wish to use as your iPhone's wallpaper using the browser on your iPhone.
A window for exporting will appear.
Return to the Home Screen of your iPhone and tap the Settings button.
Select it from the Wallpaper selection by scrolling down.
Here are five sites to help you choose the right iPhone wallpaper for any mood or occasion if you're looking for something fresh.
It's also worth noting that Unsplash only has an official iOS app and does not have an Android version. You may browse for different sorts of wallpapers inside the app and even download and set them as your device's background.