How To Download Wallpapers iPhone Logo Free For You Laptop
If you're searching for a way to personalize your phone, start with the wallpaper and lock screen. Changing the wallpaper on your iPhone may refresh the look of your home screen.
This is particularly true after upgrading to iOS 15, which introduces several new UI improvements and features that improve the phone's overall experience. Changing the wallpaper impacts, not just the home and lock screens, but also certain third-party programs like Safari. The iPhone 13 range includes some new wallpapers, but if you haven't yet purchased one, we've already gotten them for you, so they're no longer as exclusive.
There's an easier way to freshen up your home screen that doesn't require as much effort: set up automatic wallpaper changes. With Apple's iOS 14.3 update, you may now change fresh wallpapers on a regular basis from your camera roll, a particular picture album, or even the internet.
It still requires some setup, but it's much preferable to spend hours changing individual app icons or widgets merely to make your phone seem more personalized. Here's how to set up your iPhone to get automatic wallpaper updates:
Apple's Shortcuts app, which can trigger all sorts of custom actions and events on your phone, is the key to changing your iPhone wallpaper automatically. shortcuts, which debuted with iOS 14.3, now let you set a wallpaper for the home screen, lock screen, or both. Your backgrounds will change on their own if you run these shortcuts on a regular basis.
Now comes the fun part: you may pick which wallpapers to utilize by adding multiple shortcuts to your phone. To add a shortcut to your iPhone, just hit one of the links below, go to the bottom of the shortcut description, and choose "Allow Untrusted Shortcut." The shortcut may then be configured to set your home screen, lock screen, or both.
This shortcut chooses one of your 50 most recent photographs as the backdrop (excluding screenshots). It's not the most elegant method of setting a wallpaper, but it'll do if you're diligent about deleting poor or undesired photographs from your camera roll. The same as before, but only for iPhone images taken in portrait mode.
This shortcut takes a random picture from an album named "Wallpaper" and puts it as your wallpaper, giving you a bit more influence over which photographs are chosen. To use this shortcut, you'll need to create a new album in Apple's Photos app, call it "Wallpaper," and fill it with photographs. (Try Reddit's Wallpaper forum or Unsplash's Wallpaper area if you need some picture sources.)
This shortcut takes a random recent nature picture from Reddit's "EarthPorn" topic, crops and resizes it to suit your iPhone display, and then saves it.
Apple provides a set of "dynamic" nature wallpapers for the Mac that change according to the time of day. Based on the timetable you'll establish in the following part, this Shortcut by Tech AI adds a comparable capability to iOS.
Install any of the following shortcuts and run them via the Shortcuts app at least once to approve the handful of permission requests for each one. (When using Dynamic Wallpapers for the first time, click "Refresh" and then "Skip Current Theme" to switch between other wallpaper packs.)
However, combining the aforementioned shortcuts is just half of the equation. You'll also need to set up scheduling rules in the Shortcuts app to update your home screen or lock screen backdrop on a regular basis:
- Select the "Automation" tab in the Shortcuts app, then hit the + button.
- "Create Personal Automation" is the first option, followed by "Time of Day."
- To change your background, choose sunrise, sunset, or a specified time, then click "Next."
- Select "Run Shortcut" from the "Add Action" menu, then write "Run Shortcut" in the text box.
- Tap "Shortcut," then "Next" after selecting one of the Wallpaper Shortcuts you placed earlier.
- (Select the "Dynamic Wallpaper Automation" shortcut for Dynamic Wallpapers.)
- "Ask Before Running" should be unchecked, then "Done" should be selected. Repeat the steps above to establish additional scheduling rules if you want your wallpaper to change more than once every day. This is particularly useful when using the Dynamic Wallpapers Shortcut, which includes sunrise, morning, sunset, and midnight images.
- Scroll down to Wallpaper and choose it from the Settings menu.
- Select "Choose a New Wallpaper," which will take you to the Dynamic, Stills, or Live options.
The smallest brightness variation with viewing angle (27 percent at 30 degrees) The highest visible screen resolution on a smartphone is 2.8K. 4K does not appear to be noticeably crisper. DisplayMate also discusses the iPhone 12 range, which has a 60Hz display rather than the enhanced 120Hz display seen on the iPad Pro.