10 Best Web Hosting For Australia 2021
A web host is a kind of Internet hosting service that enables individuals or businesses to make their website available to people all over the globe. There are many hosting service companies in Australia that give different types of hosting services based on your budget and requirements.
We consider a number of criteria while deciding which web hosting companies give the best service. Our knowledgeable staff evaluates hosting providers on a variety of factors, including uptime, security, user experience, customer service, pricing, and much more.
When it comes to choosing which Australian web hosting company to employ, speed is very essential, so keep that in mind. Page abandonment is directly proportional to page loading times, thus keeping your page loading times low is critical if you want to lower your bounce rate.
When choosing a web host, though, speed isn't the only factor to consider. Take a closer look at our top choices to assist you in finding the appropriate provider!
COPYRIGHT_FT: Published on https://free-template.co/best-web-hosting-australia/ by Steve Martins on 2021-08-01T04:00:14.194Z
For Australian companies and bloggers, A2 Hosting is an excellent choice. The business is headquartered in Singapore and operates four worldwide data centers to guarantee that connection speeds are consistent regardless of location.
There are four distinct kinds of hosting options available. Aside from that, there are many levels, each with its own set of features. While this plan structure may seem perplexing at first, it allows you to tailor your hosting plan to your specific requirements.
The plans are all very quick. There is no restriction to the amount of SSD storage on any of the plans. A2 Hosting also offers turbo servers if you need a performance increase. They're only accessible on the higher-tier plans, and they're designed to offer you 20 times the performance of standard servers. A2 Hosting also offers a fantastic money-back guarantee, as well as a promise of 99.9% uptime and 24-hour customer service.
- Free site migration
- Support for Php, Perl, Python, Laravel
- 1-click installation for WordPress and Magento
- It provides free automatic backup
- A2 Hosting offers a free SSH tool
- Speed optimized WordPress
- Turbo servers
- Free SSL & offline backups
Extremely Fast Speeds
The ‘Turbo Servers' are one of the major advantages of using A2 Hosting as your web host. Custom caching and SSD storage are only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to speeds that are up to 20 times quicker than the norm. You'll also get access to a better Apache alternative and more resources per user. Four worldwide data centers guarantee that you may host your site from anywhere in the world, making it simple to reach your target audience.
- USA - Michigan
- USA - Arizona
- Europe - Amsterdam
- Asia - Singapore
- Unlimited data transfer
- 4 global data centres
- Money Back guarantee
- Unlimited SSD storage
- Offers Shared, VPS, Reseller, and Dedicated hosting
- Fast connection speeds
- Unlimited websites on high-tier plans
- Protect numerous sub-domains with a single SSL certificate
- You can use it to develop WordPress, Drupal, Magento, Joomla, and OpenCart
Since 2009, Media Fortress has provided site hosting as well as other internet marketing and SEO services to Australian businesses. They collaborate with a number of well-known Australian companies, like Verde and Hooked Up magazine, and their servers are based in the nation.
All shared hosting plans from Media Fortress come with a 99.99 percent uptime guarantee. Every package includes cPanel support as well. Media Fortress bills itself as a one-stop shop for Australian-owned companies, providing a comprehensive array of online marketing services that goes well beyond site hosting.
Simple To Manage
Users may manage and maintain their sites using MediaFortress using the industry-standard cPanel. You may integrate content management systems, like as Drupal and WordPress, into your control panel with one-click installation and build a custom website administration dashboard.
- Daily backups
- Unlimited FTP accounts
- Unlimited subdomains
- SSH access
- Online file manager
- Security firewall
- Spam protection
Media Fortress provides three distinct pricing tiers, each with a reasonable price-to-value increase. Furthermore, the cost of Australia-based servers is comparable to the market average. Overall, their packages are reasonably priced. If you sign a one-year or two-year contract, you may get a small reduction on the monthly prices. A 30-day money-back guarantee is also available from Media Fortress.
The entry-level Basic plan comes with 1GB of storage and 5GB of bandwidth, which is sufficient for newbie webmasters but may be limited as your business grows.
- Digital marketing services available
- Situated in Australia
- Personalised customer support
- 99.99% guaranteed uptime
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Competitive entry-level pricing for Australian market
- WordPress, Joomla, and Magento extensions
HostPapa also offers a diverse set of connectors and supports major CMSs like WordPress and Joomla. With a free migration service, HostPapa is a strong option if you're searching for the finest web hosting service provider in Australia for just $2.99 per month.
In addition to shared hosting, HostPapa also provides VPS, WordPress, and reseller hosting, as well as G Suite and Office 365 integration and custom site design. Furthermore, HostPapa will manage domain registrations on your behalf, making them a true one-stop shop.
HostPapa, like many other web hosting, utilizes cPanel to allow users to manage and maintain the operation of their sites. If you've ever maintained a website before, you'll be acquainted with its user-friendly dashboard, but if you haven't, it won't take long to learn. You can administer your site using a variety of tools, such as email creation, security measures, add-on domains, a file manager, script installers, and more.
When you select HostPapa as your web hosting service provider, you may pay a lower price, but you will still get excellent customer care. Advisers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and may be reached by phone, tickets, or live chat. In addition, if you want to learn more, you may request virtual training sessions for free for the first 30 minutes and sign up for weekly webinars.
- Oceania: Australia, New Zealand
- CA - Toronto, Canada in Cogeco
- US - Los Angeles, CA.
- Europe (Global) — France, Germany, Spain, UK, and more
- Asia: Singapore, Hong Kong, India
- Prices listed in AUD
- 30-day money back guarantee
- 100 GB SSD storage
- Responsive customer support
- Free domain when you sign up for the basic shared hosting plan
- Secure & reliable business email
- Easy-to-use tools and apps keep you fully in control
Siteground is a dynamic hosting company that caters to a wide range of clients. They provide one-click WordPress installations and integrate with a variety of e-commerce systems. The service's built-in security mechanism is one of its best features.
It monitors every hosted site and is updated on a regular basis to address emerging risks. For added security, each plan includes a free Let's Encrypt SSL certificate. If your data is ever lost, the daily backup mechanism will allow you to retrieve all of your hard work.
- Extremely fast servers
- Easy Git integration
- Free daily backups
- Numerous collaboration tools
Custom Control Panel
It's simple and straightforward to use, and it offers you complete control over all hosting services, including storage and email. Whether you're a novice or a seasoned webmaster, the SiteGround control panel provides an excellent user experience and makes managing your online presence simple.
It's simple to contact the SiteGround team if you need assistance or guidance while setting up your site, moving to a different host, or doing routine maintenance. Instant assistance is available through Live Chat and a phone hotline, while tickets are typically answered within 10 minutes. In addition, SiteGround has a helpful Tutorial part as well as a Knowledge Base, ensuring that you always have access to the knowledge you need.
- Council Bluffs-USA
- Frankfurt -Germany
- Numerous hosting servers situated around the world
- Impressive security
- Free CDN, SSL, etc
- Fast customer support
- You can host multiple sites using a single account, dynamic caching, and easy staging tool
- Excellent for WordPress and other PHP-based apps
- It helps you to manages the security at the server and application
- You can make a copy of your site with a single click
- It automatically backups your website
- Siteground offers SSD disk and PHP7 with OpCache
Hostinger is now one of Australia fastest growing web hosting companies, and it's simple to understand why. When you select Hostinger, you may receive affordable hosting and excellent service by combining quality and cheap costs.
Hostinger has been named the Best Cheap Web Host by us. They have more than 30 million clients globally and are a true behemoth of the hosting industry. For a low-cost web server, they provide great service and exceptional customer support.
Hostinger is a major hosting business that provides website owners with a variety of choices. Shared, Cloud, and VPS hosting options are all available. Unlimited storage, automated daily backups, and other excellent features are available in the higher-tier subscriptions. Even yet, the entry-level plans are very remarkable. Weekly backups, greater processing power, and some excellent email tools are all available.
This hosting provider provides a generous money-back guarantee as well as a 99.9% uptime guarantee. The servers are very quick and dependable. The firm has data centers all around the globe. Each one has been tuned for maximum performance, ensuring that your audience can access your content quickly whether they are in Melbourne or New York. Technical assistance is one area where Hostinger truly shines. There is a comprehensive knowledge base as well as a live chat feature. The company's employees can converse in over 20 different languages.
The Hostinger Control Panel, often known as hPanel, is very user-friendly and makes managing your website a breeze. While many hosting providers utilize cPanel, Hostinger's proprietary hPanel has a fantastic user interface and is simple to use, regardless of your level of expertise.
If you're searching for solutions to your queries, Hostinger's tutorials and knowledge base will help you out. If you need further assistance, the site's Live Chat support facility is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Many different types of serving options
- Free domain and website builder
- Very fast connection speeds
- Many plans with unlimited storage and bandwidth
- Automatic backups with higher plans
- Great email tools
- Reliable support team
- Optimized for WordPress
- 30-day moeny-back guarantee and uptime guarantee
- Budget-friendly prices
- Impressive performance
- Multiple data centres located globally
Panthur is an experienced web hosting company located in Australia. They began as a non-profit organization, but today provide super-fast web hosting services as well as outstanding round-the-clock customer care. They are a local web host with a large number of data centers in Australia, but they do not have a worldwide server network.
There are three primary designs available, each of which may be customized to meet your specific requirements. With growing server resources accessible, there include Economy, Business, and Stealth hosting. An SSL certificate is provided with each plan at no additional cost. Reseller hosting and domain name registration are also available. Their lowest plan is just $6 per month, however for the greatest value, the Bronze business plan is suggested.
Panthur does not provide live chat support, however they do have a timely support ticket system and a phone hotline. Customers claim quick response times and first-time answers, and they give overwhelmingly favorable comments.
Panthur, like many other web hosting providers, uses cPanel to make website administration easier. This is not only simple to use, but it also allows you to install add-ons and extras with a single click.
Panthur may be the ideal web hosting company for you if you're searching for a secure web hosting provider in Australia. You can keep your site safe at all times by combining a bespoke web application firewall, leech and hotlink prevention, real-time blacklist monitoring, and encrypted cPanel and email access. Panthur also offers a free Click Restore system, which enables you to make and deploy backups anytime you choose.
Although they don't have a special caching plugin, the fact that all of their servers are in Australia, coupled with strong servers, means that loading speeds are fast across the board, as long as you pick the appropriate hosting package for your site.
- Data centres located in Australia
- Impressive customer care
- Outstanding performance
WPHosting will ensure that everything works as smoothly as possible if you wish to host a WordPress site and have the money. However, there are several disadvantages to this choice, including the lack of free SSL alternatives and the lack of a phone support option on the basic plan. However, they do provide some of the highest-quality WordPress hosting, including daily automatic backups, DDOS protection, and malware scans, among other premium services.
Their in-house support staff specializes on WordPress, so you can be certain that if you need help, you'll receive it quickly. Although you won't be able to utilize the phone helpline if you're on the basic hosting plan, you can still receive assistance through live chat and support requests.
Performance And Speed
They provide outstanding loading speeds due to a mix of PHP7, SSDs, MariaDB, and Gzip to reach optimal performance on servers that are completely optimized for hosting WordPress. They're a go-to for a number of major companies, so you can be certain that your site is in excellent hands.
- Excellent expert support
- The best choice for WordPress hosting
Kinsta may be the right hosting provider for you if you use WordPress. This company specializes on WordPress hosting. It's designed to work with the world's most popular platform, enabling you to connect quickly. The nice thing about Kinsta is that it hosts your site on Google Cloud data centers. There are servers in a variety of nations on six continents, including one in Sydney and another in Singapore.
Kinsta uses CloudFlare CDN to boost speeds even further. This aids in the transmission of data across long distances. In general, Kinsta is a dependable hosting service. Every day, free backups are included with each subscription. Kinsta also provides a promise to repair your website if it is ever hacked, in addition to a normal money-back guarantee. Unfortunately, Kinsta does not provide email hosting, however I can suggest other options, such as these email hosting services.
- Powered by Google Cloud
- Dedicated WordPress hosting
- Free daily backups
- CloudFlare CDN
- Fast connection speeds
- Knowledgeable support team
- Guarantee to fix hacking issues
- 30-day money-back guarantee
GoDaddy is, without a doubt, one of the most well-known web hosting businesses in the world. They have a large presence in the United States, but they have also established a foothold in Australia and provide local assistance. You have 30 days from the date of purchase to cancel if you are not pleased with the goods. You will get a complete refund. It is only valid for goods bought on a yearly basis. Customer service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through chat, WhatsApp, and email.
- Expert hosting assistance is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Performance and load time are superior
- On-demand resources
- Control panel that is simple to use
- Setting up a domain name is as simple as clicking a button
- A clean, mobile-friendly design will grab people's attention
- You may make changes to your site from anywhere, on any device
- Make sure people can discover you on Google and other search engines
- To assist your company's growth, get AI-powered guidance
Chemi Cloud is another Australian web hosting company. Because of the provider's broad international coverage, maximum speeds are guaranteed all around the globe. They use LiteSpeed web servers and load balancing technologies to give the finest web hosting performance for your website. All of the Web Hosting solutions offered by this inexpensive Australian hosting company come with a 45-day money-back guarantee.
If there are any problems, you may contact them at any moment. They are accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through live chat or tickets. They don't send out any notifications when there's a problem. If there are any problems with their server, you may find out about them on their status page.
- Fast Solid State storage
- Automated Backups
- Free CDN and SSL Certificates
- Free domain name
- Instant Website Migration
- Reliable Cloud Platform
- Free-lifetime domain
- Worldwide Server Locations
- Faster load times for your websites due to low-density servers
- Custom web application firewall rules
Why Is It Important To Have A High-Quality Host?
When working with Australian web hosting providers, one of the most significant problems you may encounter is speed. Regrettably, not every service will be optimized to accommodate traffic from all around the world. While you may have no trouble viewing your website locally, your guests may have a different experience.
Connection speeds are influenced by a variety of variables. Distance does, in fact, have a factor. Because of the vast distance between Australia and the United States, for example, establishing a link will take longer. A reputable hosting company, on the other hand, would use global caching and high-speed protocols to reduce the latency as much as feasible. Even if someone is visiting your.com.au website from the other side of the globe, they should not have any major speed problems.
Even a little bit of latency may have a significant impact on how your website and business are viewed. For one thing, Internet users are more savvy than they were before. Why should people wait for a sluggish website when they can conduct a simple Google search and discover a better alternative? If you offer goods to a global audience, a drop in website performance has a far bigger impact. Slow websites are seen as less reliable and, regrettably, less professional.
On the internet, first impressions are crucial. What does it say about the rest of your business if your visitors and prospective customers can't even access your website?
Poorly linked websites also have a tougher difficulty being noticed from a marketing perspective. Google's search rankings are based on very sophisticated algorithms that consider much more than simply content. You can have the world's most optimized web page. However, if your site is located on a sluggish server that is difficult to access, it will not rank better in search engine rankings.
Low uptimes are another problem that may sabotage your performance. When the server is up and operating, it is said to be uptime. This should be the case 100% of the time. Poorly optimized hosting servers, however, have problems. Your website will be unavailable as a result of this. Depending on how much business you depend on your website for, you might be looking at thousands of dollars in missed revenue.
What Factors Affect Hosting Speed?
Factors That Are Dependent On The Hosting Companies
- SSD Disk storage
- Network Speed
- CPU and other server hardware
Factors That You Or Your Developer Control
- Configuration and coding of the website
- The number of images used on each page
- Compression of JS and CSS
What Should You Look For Before Deciding On A New Web Host?
When it comes to selecting the finest hosting for you, there are a number of things to consider before making a decision. Now that you know more about the top ten web hosting services in Australia, consider the following factors when deciding which one is best for you:
- Datacenter location - the closer the servers are, the quicker your site will function
- Price - it's essential to stick to a budget while yet receiving excellent service
- Speed - a sluggish website will cause people to abandon it
- Uptime - downtime is bad for a company since it is time that might be spent generating money
- Money-back guarantee - you can never be sure, so locate a trial option before committing completely.
- Reviews -when choose a web hosting service, do some research and read reviews on different websites.
- Scalability - if you intend to expand your company in the future, you'll need a hosting plan that can scale with you
What Are The Types Of Web Hosting?
Web hosting is crucial for guaranteeing the performance, speed, and availability of a website. It's a technological method of making your website available to anybody with access to the Internet.The kind of web host you choose has a significant impact on the type of website you build.
If this is your first website, you should familiarize yourself with the many kinds of web hosting. That way, you'll be able to determine which choice is ideal for your website. This isn't anything you should hurry through. Choosing the incorrect kind of web hosting may lead to major issues for your website in the future.
Because web hosting is such an important part of running a website, there are a lot of options. This may be frightening. Here are the six different kinds of hosting plans to think about, along with the best web host for each:
The most basic form of web hosting is shared hosting. It's the most cost-effective option for tiny or entry-level websites. Websites that use shared hosting share resources with other websites on the same server, as the name suggests. That's how shared hosting can stay so low-cost. The site host saves money by dividing resources. As a result, each website on the server will have a set of resources that is determined by their hosting package.
The disadvantages of sharing a server with other websites are many. If another website on your server has a traffic surge, it may affect your site's performance. You have no influence over these circumstances. So, although shared hosting is a fantastic way to save money, it won't provide you or your website visitors with the best web hosting experience.
Shared hosting is a low-cost, beginner-friendly option for content websites with less than 30,000 monthly visitors.
- Web hosting that is the most cost-effective.
- Plans begin at only $1 per month. It's simple to set up.
- It is not necessary to have any particular technical expertise.
- Server management and maintenance are handled by a third party.
- It's ideal for newbies and tiny websites.
- Other websites use the same server resources as you
- You have no influence over performance problems
- Lower uptime rates and slower loading times
- This isn't scalable
- Bandwidth limits: if your traffic exceeds a particular level, you'll be charged extra
- Storage capacity is limited, and improvements are costly
- The availability of your website may be impacted by traffic spikes on other websites
Virtual Private Server (VPS) Hosting
This kind of hosting is a step up from shared web hosting. When a website's shared plan becomes too small, it's usual for the owner to switch to a VPS. Your website will still share a single server with other websites if you use a virtual private server. However, the amount of websites with which you'll share information is considerably reduced.
The term comes from the fact that the primary server is divided into many virtual servers. Individual websites may configure these virtual servers. Because you have greater resources, your site will function better. As a result, you may expect quicker loading times and better uptime rates. You won't have to be concerned about another website crashing your site.
Shared hosting services provide less flexibility and scalability than VPS hosting. However, proactive maintenance and settings are required (if you opt for an unmanaged solution). It's a fantastic choice for customers that seek reliable hosting at a low cost.
- Dedicated server resources
- Ability to make custom configurations to your server
- Higher uptime rates and faster loading speeds
- More cost-effective than a dedicated server
- Stability and scalability
- Root access to the server
- Ability to install any software you want/need
- Sharing the main server with other websites
- It's not as simple to set up a dedicated server as it is to set up a shared one
- It is your duty to keep software updated and secure
- You're also responsible for server performance optimization and "housekeeping"
- Installation and administration need technical knowledge
- There are still certain restrictions in terms of configuration and control
Dedicated Server Hosting
Dedicated hosting allows website owners to have the greatest control over the server on which their website is hosted. That's because you've leased the server solely, and your website is the only one on it. This means you have complete root and admin access, allowing you to manage anything from security to the operating system you use. However, there is a catch: this kind of web hosting is the most costly.
One of the most costly web hosting choices is dedicated servers. They are often utilized by website owners that have a lot of traffic on their site and require full control over their servers. In addition, the installation and continuous administration of the server need a high degree of technical knowledge.
Dedicated hosting is ideal for established websites that get continuous high traffic. Extra power, on the other hand, comes with a greater price tag and a higher level of technical expertise.
- The server is completely under your control
- There will be no resource sharing with other websites
- High levels of security
- Fast load times, high uptimes, and top performance are all advantages
- Availability of resources is guaranteed
- Privacy and security have been improved
- Web hosting at its most costly
- Technical expertise is required
- You're the one who's in charge of everything
Cloud computing, and particularly cloud hosting, has exploded in popularity in 2021. Multiple remote servers are included in cloud hosting options. Each server is responsible for a distinct set of tasks. If one of the servers is hacked or has a difficulty, the network's other servers will step in and take over those duties.
When it comes to web hosting, it refers to a group of machines that collaborate to execute programs utilizing shared computing resources. It's a network-based hosting solution that allows businesses to use computer resources as if they were utilities.
Users may utilize as many resources as they need without having to develop and manage their own computer infrastructure. The resources are distributed among many servers, minimizing the likelihood of downtime due to a server failure.
Cloud-based hosting is scalable, which means your site may expand over time and use as many resources as it needs, with the website owner only paying for what they need.
Pay-per-use pricing is available on cloud hosting, which may be appealing to companies with fluctuating traffic loads. For building a more sophisticated cloud architecture, instant scalability and add-on cloud computing services may be useful.
- High levels of security
- Resources may be scaled up or down based on demand
- There will be less unplanned downtime
- Reduced latency
- Pricing based on the number of times you use it
- Customization and scalability
- Value-added services are available
- Pooling of resources
- Pricing isn't always set in stone
- Unpredictable traffic may lead to expense increases
- Customization is limited
- Responsibilities for security are shared
- Expertise in the cloud is needed
Managed hosting is a subset of the many hosting options. A managed service provider (MSP) provides you with a hosting plan, infrastructure support, and, on occasion, hardware management and repair in this instance.
When it comes to web hosting, there are many choices to select from, but it all boils down to finding a package that meets your requirements. Each plan caters to the requirements of various groups, so knowing what you need in a website will help you choose the appropriate plan for you and your company.
When A Larger Company Requires Managed Hosting, It Does So For The Following Reasons:
- Extend the capabilities of an on-premises datacenter
- Ensure that all hosted web applications have the same configuration
- Consolidate the resources of older servers
- Increase the amount of data storage available
- Activate data backups
- Make preparations for catastrophe recovery
- Reduce latency in certain areas
- Sensitive data should be kept in a separate location
- Have customer service available at all times
Smaller Websites, On The Other Hand, May Profit From Managed Services As Well, Especially If They Lack In-house IT Resources:
- Setup of hardware and software
- Maintenance is required on a regular basis
- Surveillance for security
- Assistance with technical issues
- Patching and updates are required
- Backups of data
- Hardware must be replaced
As you can see, Australians have a lot of excellent web hosting choices. While the nation has a reputation for unstable servers and poor Internet connections, there are methods to circumvent these problems. These companies use top-of-the-line technology and procedures to guarantee that your visitors have no trouble accessing your website. The proper hosting provider can help your company create an online presence and achieve its full potential.